- For a 750 gm cake
- 250gm Mango
- 200 gm glucose biscuits
- 3 Tbsp melted butter
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- 1 Cup hung curd
- 1 Cup cream
- 1 Tbsp gelatin
- 4 Tbsp water
- Grind the biscuits and mix in the melted butter with it. Line the base of the dish evenly with the biscuit mixture. Put in the freezer to set.
- Puree the mango and sugar together in a blender.
- Add the hung curd and cream; blend well to make a smooth mixture. Pour it into a bowl.
- Add 4 Tbsp of water in the gelatin. Then pour the gelatin slowly into the mango mixture. Keep stirring continuously.
- Now pour the strawberry mixture onto the set biscuit base. Cover and put in the fridge to set overnight.
- Garnish with sliced mango and serve cold.